Thursday 8 December 2011

Planning - Costumes and Props

 


Jake will be playing a guitar throughout our video, the person in charge 
of getting this prop will be me, I am borrowing this off my Dad. There will be no cost.








Jake will be dressed in slim fit jeans, a white t-shirt, and a coloured hoodie with plain pump style shoes. This is similar to the outfit he wore for both of our digipak's and advert and therefore keeps the recurring theme. As Jake has all of this items in his wardrobe, there will be no cost. I am in charge of making sure Jake is wearing this on the day.



 







Amy does not feature in the video as much as Jake, but she still needs to look inkeeping with the indie genre. She will wear patterned leggings, a black baggy top, black boots and a green parka coat, she already has all of this items in her wardrobe so there will be no cost. I will be in charge of making sure Amy knows exactly what she has to wear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment